Friday, 14 April 2017

IM STILL ALIVE..... barely

Welp i guess I am indeed a very irresponsible blogger, trust me ppl its not ez. I thought the first term in KTJ was hectic tryna finish all the syllabus but second term was like "Bitch you thought". I got super busy and caught up with pretty much everything. A-level is one thing and then I got this Sixth Form Committee stuffs to do and we started uni applications. Mayn I was busy. My third term is starting in like 3 days and my AS is less than 20 days from now. As usual, I'm struggling to kick those trial grades to A* (last minute as usual). Super sorry for being inactive, I sort of forgot I have a blog lolololol.

  I checked my stats and the numbers increased significantly last month (March 2017), I'm guessing it is probably the SPM 2016 leavers doing their research on scholarship. Been there my friends, I wish yall goodluck and I lowkey cant wait to meet the next batch of Petronas scholars ;) If you guys need any help or have any questions feel free to hit me up on my email 18nursabrina@ktj.edu.my or can insta dm me sxbby.crsx . I'll try to help as much as I can about scholarship applications, I'm not the senpai for this tho but I do know this and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment